Generally, the property or land registration procedure is the same in every state of the India; however, the percentage may differ. If you pay the registration charges, then you will be going to get the possession of the property. For that reason, there are some important steps that you should not miss at any cost. The process of buying the property remains incomplete till it is registered in the name of the owner. Once you have gone through it, you will be able to defend the property in case of frauds or disputes. Registering it with the state government and give the levied charges is also important. It is about the land registration charges.
Telangana Registration Fees and Stamp Duty:
At the same time, flat registration charges in Hyderabad/Telangana are interlinked to the registration charges. It means that the rates of both registration and stamp duty charges are dependent on the price of the property registered, or the ready reckoner rate like for flats or apartments that are under construction.
According to the GST, the initial two-service tax and VAT will be included and the new rate will be twelve percent from the current 5.75 percent. As the registration charge is a state subject, stays the same taking the total sum of the tax to 18.1%. The explanation of taxes for building materials will be included in the costs. That means, the compliance costs will go higher that will be moved to the customers. Based on the GST terms, it is an important thing to pay registration charges for apartment build-up area, land, and undivided share of land. A customer will have to experience the Telangana stamps and registration process while registering the property.
Required Documents Needed For To Buy/Sell Property :
To meet the legal needs and get the property registered, it is important to have the legal documents required for the purchase of a property. You need to present the below-mentioned documents at the time of the property registration:
- DD or Challan that proofs the payment of the full stamp duty Telangana, registration fee, transfer duty and user charges.
- Two witnesses, who will recognize the parties and ID cards with photos of these individuals.
- A photograph that captures a frontal view of the property.
- Section 32A photo form of witnesses or claimants or executants.
- Witnesses and executant’s address proof
- SPA or GPA, if any in original along with the Photostat copy
- Link document copies
You can also submit e-challan registration Telangana. You must give all the original documents that bear a signature of all parties. The government has provided an apartment or flat registration and plot registration documents along with property registration charges online so that people can save a lot of time, making the overall procedure quick and easy. On the web, you can also come to know about the gift deed and non-occupancy charges.
Now, the main thing to know is that how to calculate registration charges on property in Hyderabad, read as follows:
- Property value- Rs.10 lakh (Example)
- Stamp duty payable= Property value*4/100, registration fees= Property value*0.5/100, transfer duty= Property value*1.5/100
- Total cost-Rs. 100000 + 40000 (stamp duty paid) + 5000(registration fees) + 15000(transfer duty)= Rs. 10,60,000